Be Part of the President’s Club
Many businesses are interested in making a higher-level investment to the Chamber through sponsorship. President’s Club Sponsorship provides businesses the opportunity to demonstrate their community involvement while receiving expanded visibility. Marketing your business through the President’s Club makes it possible for your business to reinforce your message and to build a network of customers that will help grow your business.
This year promises to be a year of growth and progress for the Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce. Our goal is to provide programs and events that make a significant difference and are relevant for our business community. Together we can work toward stimulating a healthy business economy.
The President’s Club program offers interested businesses the opportunity to choose an annual package that will help fund the Chamber special programs and events. A decision to join this program will eliminate the need for solicitation throughout the year.
The Chamber will provide our President’s Club members with:
• a choice of sponsorship levels that include various event and program options
• recognition and event benefits that fit the program of your choice
• opportunity to market your business and build name recognition throughout the year
• an easy way to plan and budget sponsorship dollars ahead of time
• a choice of annual or semi annual billing
• an invitation to the annual President’s Club Appreciation Reception for Club members only
By participating, President’s Club members will:
• make a significant investment in the well being of the local business community
• enable the Chamber the ability to achieve its mission and goals
• provide the foundation that supports essential Chamber programs and projects
• be a necessary and vital partner!
To learn more about this great opportunity and see the various package levels, download the brochure below. As always, if you have any questions please contact Laura Lee Sylvester, President of the Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce, by email or call (252) 527-1131.