The mission of the Kinston-Lenoir County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program is to support membership initiatives by:
- Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
- Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
- Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in Chamber programs
- Serving as a liaison between Chamber staff and membership
Who are the Chamber Ambassadors?
The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities. Ambassadors will have the opportunity to meet with key decision makers on a professional basis while assisting the Chamber with meeting its goal of personally contacting each Chamber firm for increased membership retention.
Click here to meet the 2022 Ambassadors
- Unsurpassed business contacts & networking opportunities
- Increased visibility at Chamber functions & events
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Increased exposure for your business
- Recognition for you and your organization
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” and “Ambassador Spotlights”
Click here to visit the Chamber Ambassador Portal
For more information, please contact Linda Whittington or call 252.527.1131